FPC Terms & Policies
At FAM powder coatings, we want to make sure that you have safe and joyful experience whenever you utilize our services and need to collect some information to personalize our website to your preferences. Please be assured that your privacy and the security of your personal data is of paramount importance to us and therefore we are going to explain to you how we gather, store and use your personal information.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
open up an account;
1. You must be 18 years or older at the time of utilization of our services.
2. To access and use our services, you must register by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. FPC may reject your application for an Account (or credit application), or cancel an existing account, for any reason, in our sole discretion;
3. You acknowledge that the email address provided by you will be used as the primary method for communication;
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Fam Powder cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password;
5. You are responsible for all activity and content in connection with your Account that includes but is not limited to photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited.
6. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of FAM Powder will result in an immediate termination of your services.
FAM Powder QUALITY Control
We are committed to manufacturing and providing the highest quality coatings available. From raw material procurement to manufacturing and packaging, we follow the highest industry standards including ASTM and ISO. Lot samples of raw materials and finished goods are retained for further testing and certification if necessary.
Custom COLOR MATCHING & Manufacturing;
We pride ourselves and specialize in custom color manufacturing. From automotive to general metal manufacturing we have matched and made numerous products for leading companies. Search our product database or contact our office if you are looking for a particular OEM product.
When searching please remember;
· Sampling before actual purchase is always a good idea. We can ship sample swatches to save you time and money.
· Actual color(s) may vary from on-screen representation.
· These are powder coatings and not liquid paints.
· It's a good practice to shoot a sample panel for you and your customer to ensure the final cured product meets the project requirements.
· Appearance of translucent, tint and candy colors will depend upon substrate and paint thickness.
We make every effort to ship all orders of in-stock items within 48 hours of the order being processed and utilize the fastest, most affordable shipping options available. Orders are not processed during weekends and holidays. Orders containing an out-of-stock item will be shipped within 4 business days of order receipt. International orders may be subject to additional duties and taxes not included in the transit costs and any International orders returned to FPC for unpaid duties and taxes will be subject to a return delivery fee. These fees along with the original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount at the time a credit is processed. If this cost exceeds the original order amount a refund will not be issued. Domestic and International shipping rates can be viewed in the checkout screen prior to completing the order process.
FAM Powder Coating Ltd. does not warranty the use or application of the materials it manufactures or supplies. We limit, our warranty to the product and, responsibility to replace any defective materials supplied by us or refund the original purchase price of the product after we have determined it to be defective. We assume no liability for damages of any kind and the user accepts the product "as is" and without any warranties, expressed or implied. The suitability of the product or intended use shall be the sole responsibility of the user. All information provided is believed to be correct, to the best of our knowledge and testing. We recommend that you make adequate tests in your laboratory or plant to determine if this product meets your requirements.
Returns must be initiated within fourteen (14) days from the invoice date. Freight charges must be pre-paid before returning. A return fee of 50% of the cost of the original material will be incurred. Before refusing or returning any product, please call customer service (+1-905-956-3424) and make prior arrangements. FPC does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our facility. Custom colors and made by order items are non-refundable. Opened boxes, damaged items or any item that does not meet the requirements of our return policy will not receive any credits / refunds. If you have any questions or concerns about our Return Policy, please contact us at +1-905-956-3424 and 7171 Torbram Road # 46 Mississauga, Ontario – Canada. We will not be responsible for any damaged powder due to heat exposure, i.e., packages left on shipping docks over a weekend or holiday. Also; powders should always be stored in dry cool place away from sunlight. Storing powder inside the shop close to oven can damage the powders and affect their performance and final appearance.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies, please call us at +1-905-956-3424 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.